A day Bromo Shore excisions from Surabaya Port for all cruise ships passengers , depart in the morning to see panoramic view of Bromo, walking on the volcanic area where Pura Luhur Poten located to climb up 245 stairs to see Bromo Crater and going back in afternoon
Itinerary as followed:
07.00 – or later depend to ship schedule pick up from from Surabaya Port and transfer to Mt. Bromo, which is well known as the most widest caldera in Indonesia (with 8 x 5 KM diameters of the rim caldera on the height of 2000 meters above sea level).
10.00 – arrival at Cemoro Lawang village to take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea of sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks to see the most fantastic panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt Semeru on the 2600 meters above sea levels,
12.00 – Going down hill and passing through the Sand Sea “Lautan Pasir” and climb up 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo to see the crater. There we’ll see (if the weather permit) the fantastic view of Tengger Plateau.
14.00 – Going back to Cemorolawang village and leaave Bromo going back to Surabaya that need approximately 3,5 hours driving.
17.00 – Transfer to hotel, airport or train station in Surabaya/Malang. End of the journey.
Transport (minivan driver fuel toll and parking fee)
Local Tour guide
Refreshment with mineral water
1. Entrances fees
3. Gratuity for tour guide and drivers
You can find other tour ?
- Borobudur Sunrise Tour
- Borobudur Sunrise and Prambanan Tour
- Bromo Shore Excursion from Surabaya Port
- Borobudur Shore Excursion from Semarang Port
- Java Bali 10 Days Overland Tour
- Java Bali 14 Days Overland Tour
- Borobudur Prambanan One Day Tour
- Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Bali 5 Days Tour
- Surabaya Bromo Surabaya 2 Day Tour
- Surabaya Bromo Ijen Bali 3 Days Tour
Further information and request a quotation, please contact us